15 Sep 2018
15 May 2019
15 Oct 2019
15 Oct 2019
15 Nov 2019
10 Dec 2019
All the accepted papers which are presented at the conference will be published as a book volume in Springer Proceedings in Energy.
Springer will conduct quality checks based on plagiarism, language, and AI generated content on the accepted papers, and the authors may be given a chance to update their submissions based on these checks. Those papers that do not pass the publisher's quality checks may not be published.
Please make sure that as authors, you take permission to reuse if you are using content, figures, and/or data from previously published work, even if it's your own.
Authors of selected best papers from ICAER 2019 will be invited to submit full-length manuscripts for publication consideration in Particulate Science and Technology or Solar Energy.
The authors of the selected papers will be required to submit significantly longer manuscripts as per the respective journal format.
The submitted manuscripts will go through the peer-review and publication process of the respective journal.
You may find help on registration, payment, and linking your paper number to your registration here: https://icaer2019.ivyleaguesystems.com/help-for-participant/
The registration fee for the conference for the various categories is mentioned below. All the rates are inclusive of applicable taxes. Note that the online payment option may incur additional online transaction charges. Please contact us at email@example.com for information on cancellation and refund policy.
Please consider the following points while preparing your poster for display during the conference:
1. Your poster must correspond to the title and content of your submission.
2. Your poster must be designed to fit within the confines of the provided posterboard. For this, the poster should be of the standard A0 size and prepared in portrait mode.
3. It is strongly recommended that the poster is printed on paper or cloth, and not on flex. Any kind of plastic coating on the poster should also be avoided.
4. Plan your poster to be in logical sequence, i.e. introduction, study design and methods, data collected, results and discussion, and conclusion.
5. The posters should be designed for clear viewing from a distance of beyond 3 feet so that they can be viewed by a number of people at the same time.
6. In order to ensure visual effectiveness of your poster, please use large lettering and a minimum of text. Use of colour can visually enhance your poster.
Video abstract guidelines
The participants who are presenting a poster at ICAER 2019 may also present a video abstract for their posters.
Guidelines to prepare the video abstract: DOWNLOAD HERE
In addition to submitting the video abstract, the participant MUST also submit a duly filled and signed copyright transfer form. Template for this form: DOWNLOAD HERE
The video abstract and the signed copyright transfer form may be uploaded at the following link: https://forms.gle/DbmwspWqeKK5NbSg8